Between being driven insane by crappy fanfics, we get the occasional moment to do some art. And occasionally people send us some! (OK everyone out there, take the hint. We really want it) So here's some of our works...
- Tsuneo, by Max Fauth. Yes, he always looks this shabby.
- A new look for Tsuneo, older and more (!) serious. By Max Fauth.
- Rebecca, by Max Fauth. She's cute when she's not being destructive...
- Rebecca's new look, by Mike Surbrook. Rowr...
- Rebecca, by Alex Fauth. You know, I really like the new outfit.
- Dan, by Max Fauth. Ever the charming rogue, eh? Not quite...
- Dan's "model sheets", by Max Fauth. My original picture of Dan.
- Dan's new look, by Max Fauth. Ready at all times to gratuitously pose up a storm!
- Rick, by Max Fauth. Doesn't he look like he's just knocked over a bank?
- Rick, by Alex Fauth. By special request of maybe one person, we now present a new picture of Rick!
- Natasha, by Max Fauth. She and Rebecca look nothing alike. Really.
- Natasha's new look, by Alex Fauth. Do the wires at all worry any of you?
- Natasha, by Mike Surbrook. That look says "Mess with my proportions and you die..."
- Natasha, by Alex Fauth. Posing up a storm, Natasha continues to show off her funky new look...
- Post-apocalyptic, alternate universe Natasha, by Alex Fauth. This girl has a lot of fashion flips. Gnu Picture!
- Celena, by Max Fauth. This pic doesn't do her "I hate everyone" attitude justice, though...
- Celena, by Mike Surbrook, showing off her assets... Er.. I meant arms. Really.
- Celena, by Max Fauth. Actually wearing something else!
- Janice, by Max Fauth. "Let's face it! I'm cute!"
- Maya, by Max Fauth, caught in a rare moment of actually being herself!
- Karen, by Max Fauth. Elmer's Goddess of Cute! And the first one to disagree gets a sledgehammer between the eyes!
The Villains and other characters of Elmer Studios.
- Matt Brady, by Jason Waltrip! This picture was based on a (skimpy) description of a friend of mine. The result was amazingly like him, even down to the look on his face.
- Dan's Sister, by Max Fauth. Fortunately better looking than her brother...
- Sandra Blackmore, by Alex Fauth. The strangely omnipotent president of the earth, seen here modelling a high-tech flightsiut. Gnu picture!
- Kara, by Alex Fauth, allmost wearing her EarthGov uniform. Allmost. Gnu picture!
- Louisa Chang, by Alex Fauth. One of the best looking "bad guys" around.
- "Tango Charlie", by Alex Fauth. Borderline Psychotic ex-arms dealer and commando wannabe.
- Cyber-Tango, by Alex Fauth. Tango joins the Brotherhood of Nod, the hard way.
Avatars and Other Characters we Have Known
- Ankoku, by Max Fauth. A knight in Self-Insertion armour.
- DJ Croft, by Max Fauth. Having trouble controlling yourselves, ladies?
- Jon Ellison, by Max Fauth. Co-self insertion with DJ Croft, he actually seems to be a nice guy...
- Issei Mataloun, by Max Fauth. AAA's one and only official kid in distressingly tight shorts.
- Lisa Foster, by Max Fauth. The Politically-Correct Child. And keep an eye out for that evil John Saxon type guy.
- The Inane Jo, by Alex Fauth. Proof positive that Tabris is a very screwed-up angel.
- Tom Dyron, by Max Fauth. The so-called "Sixth Children". And remember, Dyron 3:16 says I just whupped your Invador's Ass!
- Sublime, by Max Fauth. Further proof of just how screwed up in the head Tabris is. Yes, that is the Undertaker's ring outfit she's wearing. Deal.
- Jin Hibiki, by Max Fauth. Amazingly enough, he managed to find his way to the photo shoot.
- Kazei 5, South Park Style, by Max Fauth. Kickass!
- Noriko Kobayashi Overworked, by Max Fauth. Just a little pic of Mike Surbrook's underapreciated character.
- Marta & Ling Ling, by Max Fauth. A pic of two of Mike Surbrook's characters, just for the hell of it.
- The Marissa Picard Card. Art by Tim Mclees, Card by Alex Fauth. Form the new, Torunament-Illegal Ratliff expansion set.
- Woodie, by Alex Fauth. Everyone's favourite neurotic New York Jewish demon!
- The Demons of Hellstorm Evangelion part 1 and part 2, by Alex Fauth. From left to right: (pt 1) Ramamamamamama, Moxart, Atrogo, Shadow the Ninja, Gapos, Cohisof, The Lizard King and Ubiyuki (pt 2) Luyfo, Reiofft (or Aoope), Igypu, Jhungy, Qurifonov, Pakus and Zugodi. Not pictured: Gowed, Reptirl, Lord Jizjhuo, Aoope (or Reiofft), Yugitto and several Jobber Demons with no names who died in puddles of their own gore.
- Laser Sword Optimus Prime, by Alex Fauth. "I'm buff, I'm the stuff and the collecters can't get enough..." Face it. This guy is just too cool. New picture!
- Megaplex, by Alex Fauth. Don't mind him. He's a perfectly normal Decepticon jet. No, really...
- GoBot Tor-Go, by Alex Fauth. "i LoOk AfTeR tHe PlAcE wHiLe LoRd Cy-KiLl Is AwAy"
- Jeeves, the Psycho Butler, by Alex Fauth. One of the Warped Wrestling Federation's most feared, Jeeves is the eptomy of Evil amongst domestic servants.
Back to the Elmer Studios MSTing Page.